Sunday, July 31, 2005

We're back

We just came back from our trip. I don't know how much I'll be able to write about our trip, since my daughter Ottilia is coming over for a short holiday and we are going on another trip next Wednesday. I sure won't be able to post pictures, since I forgot our camera to my dad's place and will be getting it back only some time next week. The trip was wonderful, though, and I hauled many books (and some new jackets!) from the flea markets. My dad's and Airi's birthday party was a success, partly due to my kid brother, but I'll be writing about that later.

1 comment:

jukkahoo said...

http://www.axis-of-aevil.net/archives/2005/07/talkkuna.html

Just to remind. Now I really have to go and get few hours of sleep before Tuesday will be just a hazy day and I'm unable to get anything done. Busy, busy, busy.